DRIVE THRU AND STOP THE FLU
In order to safely get flu shots to as many patients as possible, Clinica is offering drive-thru flu shot clinics this year.
Drive-thru flu shots are available at all Clinica locations on:
Saturday, Sept. 26 — 9am to noon (or until vaccine runs out)
Thursday, Oct. 1 — 5:30pm to 7:30pm (or until vaccine runs out)
- Shots are available for all Clinica patient over 6 months old.
- Do not have pets in your vehicle.
- Please dress for easy access to arms and legs. Short-sleeve shirts for adults; shorts or a onesie for small children.
- Please remove coats before getting in line.
- No eating or drinking during shots.
- Children should remain buckled in their car seat or seat belts and only occupy the window seats.
- No co-pays will be collected at the event, but insurance will be billed. Self-pay patients will be billed their usual fee.
**In case of bad weather (rain or snow), please check our website for more information.
After these dates, flu shots will be available at each clinic site. Please watch our website for the most current information.
A Statement in Opposition to Systemic Racism
At Clinica Family Health, we oppose systemic racism and bigotry in all its forms.
From our humble beginnings, championing justice and equity for marginalized people has been at the core of our work at Clinica Family Health. We recognize that our fight for over 40 years has brought us a level of prominence and privilege as an organization. Today more than ever, we must use our power to continue the work of our founders…to listen and to learn, and to call attention to and dismantle the flawed systems that oppress and create inequity in healthcare and beyond.
As a healthcare provider, Clinica Family Health is committed to improving equity and addressing health disparities that exist in our communities based on racial/ethnic, gender, sexual orientation, disability, and socio-economic status. To achieve this, we strive to create a safe and culturally sensitive health care home that welcomes Black, Indigenous, and other People of Color, and is inclusive of our LGBTQ+ and immigrant community members.
Racism is a public health issue, and health should not be dependent on wealth.
Clinica Family Health stands in solidarity with our employees, patients, community members, family members, friends, and neighbors who are calling for changes to a system that still allows disparities related to access to quality health care, education, employment, citizenship, housing and the criminal justice system. We are committed to changing these health, racial and economic disparities in collaboration with the communities we serve.
Welcome back, Clinica patients!
We’ve missed you and are ready to welcome you back to our clinics! We’re doing deep cleanings, masking all staff, checking temperatures, using additional protective equipment and screening all patients, staff and visitors before they enter our clinics. We want you to feel safe at Clinica. Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns about our coronavirus safety procedures.
IMPORTANT! While we trying to re-open all of our services as quickly as possible, our walk-in clinics at Lafayette and Westminster remain closed. If you are a Clinica patient, please click here to schedule an appointment. If you are not currently enrolled as a Clinica patient but want to make an a appointment, please click here.
Welcome back! We’re happy to see you!
New Safety Measures to Protect You:
In addition to our usual infection control measures, we are following cleaning guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention on disinfecting surfaces and patient areas.
• We are performing temperature and symptoms screenings all staff, patients and others entering the clinics.
• Everyone in the clinic — patients, staff and others — will wear a mask. Staff will also wear appropriate protective gear.
• We have created separate patient care areas in each clinic: one for respiratory care and another for well patients. Clinica staff are assigned to one area and do not move between the two care areas.
• We have removed magazines, toys and other items from our waiting rooms to make them easier to disinfect.
• We are offering curbside pick-up for all prescriptions from Clinica pharmacies.
• We are minimizing waiting in common areas and are assuring safe social distancing between patients at all times.
• Appointments are being spaced out to allow for social distancing, which might mean that you’ll have fewer appointment options.
• Only patients with appointments can come into the clinics. Patients should not bring additional family members or friends to appointments. However, one parent may accompany a child under the age of 18, and caregivers can accompany patients needing help getting to their appointments.
We will do our best to accommodate your appointment requests. Thanks for your patience.
Schedule Your Own Appointments!
You can now schedule your own medical, dental and behavioral health appointments at all Clinica Family Health locations.
Scheduling your own telehealth appointments has many advantages:
It’s convenient! Schedule appointments whenever you want, day or night.
It’s fast! No need to wait on hold in a phone queue.
It saves time! You don’t have to drive to a Clinica location for telehealth.
It’s safe! Get the health care you need from the safety of your home.
Make an Appointment
You can now schedule your own telehealth appointment with Clinic Family Health. Click the button below to make a medical, dental or behavioral health appointment.
Cancel Your Appointment
If you or your family members cannot make an appointment, please click the button below to cancel. If possible, please notify us 24 hours before your appointment.