UPDATED COVID-19 TESTING HOURS
Beginning on Nov. 9, drive-thru covid-19 testing is available Monday-Friday, 1pm to 3pm. This service is available to the general public and Clinica Family Health patients. Patients can also schedule an appointment at any of our locations by calling (303) 650-4460. We are able to test up to 50 patients each day.
Drive-thru testing is only available at our Lafayette clinic, located at 1735 S. Public Road, Lafayette, CO.
We’ve missed you and are ready to welcome you back to our clinics! We’re doing deep cleanings, masking all staff, checking temperatures, using additional protective equipment and screening all patients, staff and visitors before they enter our clinics. We want you to feel safe at Clinica. Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns about our coronavirus safety procedures.
IMPORTANT! While we are trying to re-open all of our services as quickly as possible, our walk-in clinics at Lafayette and Westminster are closed until further notice. If you are a Clinica patient, please click here to schedule an appointment. If you are not currently enrolled as a Clinica patient but want to make an a appointment, please click here.
Welcome back! We’re happy to see you!
New Safety Measures to Protect You:
In addition to our usual infection control measures, we are following cleaning guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention on disinfecting surfaces and patient areas.
• We are performing temperature and symptoms screenings all staff, patients and others entering the clinics.
• Everyone in the clinic — patients, staff and others — will wear a mask. Staff will also wear appropriate protective gear.
• We have created separate patient care areas in each clinic: one for respiratory care and another for well patients. Clinica staff are assigned to one area and do not move between the two care areas.
• We have removed magazines, toys and other items from our waiting rooms to make them easier to disinfect.
• We are offering curbside pick-up for all prescriptions from Clinica pharmacies.
• We are minimizing waiting in common areas and are assuring safe social distancing between patients at all times.
• Appointments are being spaced out to allow for social distancing, which might mean that you’ll have fewer appointment options.
• Only patients with appointments can come into the clinics. Patients should not bring additional family members or friends to appointments. However, one parent may accompany a child under the age of 18, and caregivers can accompany patients needing help getting to their appointments.
We will do our best to accommodate your appointment requests. Thanks for your patience.
Schedule Your Own Appointments!
You can now schedule your own medical, dental and behavioral health appointments at all Clinica Family Health locations.
Scheduling your own telehealth appointments has many advantages:
It’s convenient! Schedule appointments whenever you want, day or night.
It’s fast! No need to wait on hold in a phone queue.
It saves time! You don’t have to drive to a Clinica location for telehealth.
It’s safe! Get the health care you need from the safety of your home.
Make an Appointment
You can now schedule your own telehealth appointment with Clinic Family Health. Click the button below to make a medical, dental or behavioral health appointment.
Cancel Your Appointment
If you or your family members cannot make an appointment, please click the button below to cancel. If possible, please notify us 24 hours before your appointment.