Introducing Video Telehealth Appointments
Connect with your provider safely, comfortably, conveniently.
Clinica Family Health is now offering video telehealth appointments to our patients. Instead of just talking with your medical provider on the phone, you can now connect through a secure video connection. This allows you to virtually see and talk with your provider in real-time just like you would in the clinic.
Benefits of Telehealth Appointments
- It’s convenient and private.
- Talk with your provider from anywhere!
- You can minimize risk of exposure to COVID-19 or other illnesses.
- Save time and money since you don’t have to drive to the clinic.
April 4: Covid-19 Vaccines Available to the General Public
Clinica is now offering Moderna COVID-19 vaccines to patients who are
18 years old or older.
IMPORTANT UPDATE — Apr. 13, 2021
Clinica Family Health is currently offering Moderna and Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccines to all patients and community members who are 18 years old or older.
Our first priority is vaccinating Clinica patients. However, we are scheduling community members when we have additional doses of vaccine or open appointments. We are calling community members who are not Clinica patients off the registry list in the order that they registered. PLEASE NOTE: Adding your name to our registry does not guarantee that Clinica will be able to provide you with a Covid-19 vaccination.
- If you ARE a Clinica patient, please click here to self-schedule an appointment in English or click here to self-schedule in Spanish. Clinica patients: you might also be sent a text message with a link to make an appointment. Please watch for a text from us.
- If you ARE a Clinica patient who is ready for a vaccine and are unable to self-schedule an appointment, please click here to add your name to our vaccine registry.
- If you ARE NOT a Clinica patient but fall into one of the above categories, pleas click here to add your name to our vaccine registry.
Due to high call volumes, we ask that you do not call our communication center to confirm or request a vaccine appointment.
Thank you for your patience. We are trying to vaccinate everyone in our service area as quickly as possible.
Why We Got Vaccinated
Deciding to get the vaccine to protect against Covid-19 is a big decision — for our patients, for community members and for Clinica staff. Click the button below to read stories from our staff about why they decided to get the Covid-19 vaccine.
Schedule Your Own Appointments!
You can now schedule your own medical, dental and behavioral health appointments at all Clinica Family Health locations.
Scheduling your own telehealth appointments has many advantages:
It’s convenient! Schedule appointments whenever you want, day or night.
It’s fast! No need to wait on hold in a phone queue.
It saves time! You don’t have to drive to a Clinica location for telehealth.
It’s safe! Get the health care you need from the safety of your home.
Make an Appointment
You can now schedule your own telehealth appointment with Clinic Family Health. Click the button below to make a medical, dental or behavioral health appointment.
Cancel Your Appointment
If you or your family members cannot make an appointment, please click the button below to cancel. If possible, please notify us 24 hours before your appointment.