Welcome back, Clinica patients!
We’ve missed you! While you’ve been doing a great job staying home and social distancing, we’ve been getting our clinics ready for you. We’re doing deep cleanings, wiping off surfaces every 60 minutes, masking all staff, checking temperatures, learning to use new protective equipment and quarantining rooms after visits. We want you to feel safe and comfortable at Clinica. Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns about our coronavirus safety procedures.
Welcome back! We’re happy to see you!
New Safety Measures to Protect You:
In addition to our usual infection control measures, we are following cleaning guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention on disinfecting surfaces and patient areas.
• We are performing temperature and symptoms screenings all staff, patients and others entering the clinics.
• Everyone in the clinic — patients, staff and others — will wear a mask. Staff will also wear appropriate protective gear.
• We have created separate patient care areas in each clinic: one for respiratory care and another for well patients. Clinica staff are assigned to one area and do not move between the two care areas.
• We have removed magazines, toys and other items from our waiting rooms to make them easier to disinfect.
• We are offering curbside pick-up for all prescriptions from Clinica pharmacies.
• We are minimizing waiting in common areas and are assuring safe social distancing between patients at all times.
• Appointments are being spaced out to allow for social distancing, which might mean that you’ll have fewer appointment options.
• Only patients with appointments can come into the clinics. Patients should not bring additional family members or friends to appointments. However, one parent may accompany a child under the age of 18, and caregivers can accompany patients needing help getting to their appointments.
We will do our best to accommodate your appointment requests. Thanks for your patience.
Schedule Your Own Appointments!
You can now schedule your own medical, dental and behavioral health appointments at all Clinica Family Health locations.
Scheduling your own telehealth appointments has many advantages:
It’s convenient! Schedule appointments whenever you want, day or night.
It’s fast! No need to wait on hold in a phone queue.
It saves time! You don’t have to drive to a Clinica location for telehealth.
It’s safe! Get the health care you need from the safety of your home.
Make an Appointment
You can now schedule your own telehealth appointment with Clinic Family Health. Click the button below to make a medical, dental or behavioral health appointment.
Cancel Your Appointment
If you or your family members cannot make an appointment, please click the button below to cancel. If possible, please notify us 24 hours before your appointment.