Reasons I am excited to be vaccinated:
– It’s been a hard year for so many. I want this vaccine in honor of those we have lost.
– This vaccines brings me a sense of hope. It gives me hope that with this tool, we will take steps to recover from the way COVID has affected our mental health, sense of isolation, and on the economy.
– I miss hugs.
– I want to do anything and everything I can to reduce the risk I will spread COVID to people I care about.
– Science has failed vulnerable populations before. I want it to be better for ALL people now. For our communities of color, people with disabilities, our patients – I want to protect my people.
– Though the vaccine is new, it has proven to be very safe by extensive studies with very high safety standards, and we have a wealth of information on other vaccines over many years. I feel confident the vaccine is low risk, while COVID is not.