Clinica's Future Home - 1735 S. Public Road, Lafayette, CO
A New Lafayette Home!
We are please to announce that Clinica Family Health is planning to construct a new clinic in Lafayette, CO. The new facility will allow us to offer health care to more patients as well as provide dental services to our east Boulder and Broomfield County patients for the first time. The new building will also house all of our administrative staff who are currently working from multiple locations. Here are a few details about our new clinic/administration facility:
- It will allow us to provide medical care to more low-income people in our community.
- It will include a 12-chair dental clinic.
- Mental Health Partners and Boulder County Public Health will both have offices there.
- It will bring about 30 new, full-time jobs to Lafayette.
- It will incorporate numerous "green building" components such as LED lights with motion sensors, low-flow bathroom fixtures, faux wood floors (which require less water to clean), compostable linoleum and more.
Watch here for more information as the project moves closer to completion!
Help us build Clinica's new home!
We are thrilled that the new clinic will allow us to provide health care to 3,500 more patients and new jobs to the community. However, we need your help this this new building a reality. We need to raise $22.5 million to construct and equip the new facility. Large gifts or small, they are all appreciated.
Numerous naming opportunities are available in the new clinic, which would allow you, your family or company to be remembered and appreciated for decades. Contact Susan Wortman, development director, for more information.
All gifts to the new building fund are tax-deductible. Click on the button below to donate.